On attending the Fibre-optic Bronchoscopy Work shop the participants will be able
- To recognize the various parts of a bronchoscope
- Set up a Bronchoscope suite
- Understand the anatomy of the bronchial tree and recognize the various segments through the bronchoscope.
- Effectively perform a bronchoscopy for a patient with hands-on training with a video bronchoscope.
Total course fee – 3500 (Pay 10% online and book a place)
How to register for the workshop
1. Click on “Dates and Registration” link above, choose your city, choose a course with preferred dates and add to cart.
2. Upon booking, you will get a call from the organizer within 24 Hrs (working days only).
3. The amount you are paying is for reserving a place only. Rest of the amount shall be collected by the organizer, before you collect the reading materials. Total amount will be shown on next page after clicking Buy ticket link.
4. Refunds will be provided in case we cannot get you a place or the organizer cancels/postpones the event. No refunds if you fail to attend.
5. Event organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
6. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled.
You might find these interesting
Basic Airway Workshop on 2020-12-10 09:00
Difficult Airway Workshop on 2020-12-12 09:00
AHA PALS at Chennai in December 2020 on 2020-12-10 09:00
BLS ACLS training course at Chennai in December 2020 on 2020-12-07 09:00