Last Updated on: February 2nd, 2021
Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy Workshop can help you well versed with the procedure and can help enhance you confidence levels.
Table of Contents
No headings found. Save or update post first.
On attending the Fibre-optic Bronchoscopy Work shop the participants will be able
Parts of a bronchoscope
Basics about the instrument as such should be known before you start to handle it.
Set up a Bronchoscope suite
Understand the anatomy of the bronchial tree and recognize the various segments through the bronchoscope.
Before you put the scope in, you need to know the anatomy of the bronchial tree
Effectively perform a bronchoscopy for a patient with hands-on training with a video bronchoscope.
Total course fee – 3500 (Pay 10% online and book a place)
How to register for the workshop
1. Click on “Dates and Registration” link above, choose the Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy Workshop with preferred dates and add to cart.
2. Upon booking, you will get a call from the organizer within 24 Hrs (working days only).
3. The amount you are paying is for reserving a place only. Rest of the amount shall be collected by the organizer.
4. Refunds will be provided in case we cannot get you a place or the organizer cancels/postpones the event. No refunds if you fail to attend.
5. Event organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
6. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled.