Medicine is a field where learning should never stop. That’s the reason we call it practice. With practice, you will be able to master any skill. MedCourse India can help you find various kinds of medical courses all over India. Whether you are a non medical person trying to learn CPR or a paramedic, nurse, doctor, technician trying to get better at mastering the art of saving lives, we can help. Organized learning and periodic reinforcement will help you retain the knowledge longer.
If you are an attendee
“Find BLS, ACLS, ECG, 2D Echo, Ventilator, Difficult airway, Ultrasound medical workshops / Courses at various cities in India”
Click on your city below, find a course and reserve a place online.
If you are an organizer
Contact us to get your workshop listed (At our discretion). We can list your workshop and accept registrations online. With MedCourse India, you can reach more medical personnel with ease.
Upcoming medical workshops in India
MedCourse India can help you find a certified training center to improve your skills. You may chat with us if you are not finding what you are looking for. First look at the site listings thoroughly before using chat option. You may message from 8am to 11pm
If you want us to train your staff or organization, contact us for an attractive quote.
Useful blog posts
- How to become an AHA BLS ACLS PALS instructor – 2021 best guide
- How to download AHA eBooks with Access code – BLS ACLS PALS | 2021 easy guide
- How to do PALS Precourse self-assessment | 2021 Easy Guide
- American heart association 2020 guidelines update – important points
- How to use cpr verify website properly | 2021 guide
- How to do ACLS Precourse self-assessment | 2021 Easy guide
- How to download AHA eCards simplified 2021
Apart from paid medical workshops scheduled across the country, we do provide free reading material. Head over to courses section to read and review the content. If you have any questions, please reach out via Whatsapp chat. We will respond pretty fast during business hours. Thank you for visiting us.