- Mar 25 2023
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AHA BLS training at Vadodara- Best in 2023
Table of Contents
How to register
1. First, check all available dates in your states by clicking on your state below. Fee / venue might vary based on date.
Visit the desired workshop date and click the red REGISTER button at the end of listing.
2. You will be taken to Tickets page. Choose a location and ticket – Add to cart and Checkout.
3. Upon booking, the organizer will contact within 24 Hrs (working days only) to collect rest of amount and issue manuals. Let us know if you don’t receive a text.
4. Registration fee will be refunded in case we cannot get you a place or if the course is cancelled. No refunds if you fail to attend on the date you booked.
5. Course organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
6. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled.
Basic life support
Intro – BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Application of the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Signs of someone needing CPR
- High-quality CPR skills acquisition for adults, children and infants
- Importance of early use of an AED
- AED skill demonstration
- Effective ventilations with a barrier device
- Multirescuer resuscitation and skill acquisition
- Techniques for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants
- Audience : For healthcare professionals who need the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Material provided : BLS Provider Manual with a BLS Reference Card
- Course format : In the Instructor-led format, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam in class (must score 84%).
- Course completion : American Heart Association BLS course completion card, valid for 2 years
Check more medical workshops at Gujarat
We hope you have gathered enough information regarding AHA BLS ACLS training at Vadodara. If you need anymore info, msg us on whatsapp (Links on top and bottom)