- Oct 28 2021
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AHA BLS ACLS training at Bangalore – Best in 2021
Table of Contents
- How to register
- Basic life support
- Advanced cardiac life support
- After booking a course
- AHA disclaimer
How to register
1. Check dates below by clicking here and then choose number of tickets (green banner). Click Add to cart.
2. Upon booking, you will get a call from the organizer within 24 Hrs (working days only) to collect rest of amount and confirm your place.
3. Refunds will be provided in case we cannot get you a place or the course is cancelled / postponed and the new dates are not suitable to you. No refunds if you fail to attend.
5. Course organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
6. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled.
Basic life support
The American heart association’s Basic life support (BLS) Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- When to start and how to do high-quality CPR on all ages (infant to adult)
- When/Why/How to use an AED (Automated external defibrillator)
- How to give breaths with different airway devices
- How to work as a team to save a life.
- How to save a choking victim
- Audience : Both medical and non-medical people can do BLS course.
- Material provided : BLS Provider Manual with a BLS Reference Card (Electronic version)
- Course format : Read the eBooks before course. On course day, you’ll have hands-on clinical scenarios for skills practice and skills testing.
- Certificate : Score 84% in theory (21/25) and demonstrate efficiency in the skills you learnt on course day to receive your American Heart Association BLS course completion eCard, valid for 2 years. (Within 48hrs)
Advanced cardiac life support
Upon finishing BLS, you can opt for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). builds on the foundation of Basic Life Support (BLS), emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The hands-on instruction and simulated cases in this advanced course are designed to help enhance their skills in the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
- Review BLS + AED usage.
- Recognition, management of ACS and stroke.
- Recognition and management of brady and tachyarrhythmias.
- Recognition and management of cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, immediate post–cardiac arrest care.
- Impact of team dynamics and Feedback to team
- Role of a rapid response team or medical emergency team.
- Audience: Healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.
- Material provided: ACLS Provider Manual with an ACLS Reference Card (electronic versions)
- Course format: Read the eBooks before course. On course day, you’ll have hands-on clinical scenarios for skills practice and skills testing.
- Course completion: Score 84% in theory (42/50) and demonstrate efficiency in the skills you learnt on course day to receive your American Heart Association BLS course completion eCard, valid for 2 years. (Within 48hrs). Testing occurs on day 2 of ACLS course.
After booking a course
Collect eBooks after full payment and prepare well. Finish pre-course self-assessment and pre-course work as guided below. You must complete these before going for the course.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Check more workshops near by
We hope you have gathered enough information regarding AHA BLS ACLS training at Bangalore. If you need anymore info, msg us on whatsapp (Links on top and bottom)