BLS course at Vadodara – American heart association.
How to register for the workshop
1. Fill up your details in the form on next page after clicking register now button.
2. You will get a call from the organizer within 24 Hrs (working days only).
3. The organizer shall guide you with the registration process.
4. Workshop organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
Intro – BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Application of the steps of the Chain of Survival
- Signs of someone needing CPR
- High-quality CPR skills acquisition for adults, children and infants
- Importance of early use of an AED
- AED skill demonstration
- Effective ventilations with a barrier device
- Multirescuer resuscitation and skill acquisition
- Techniques for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants
- Audience : For healthcare professionals who need the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Material provided : BLS Provider Manual with a BLS Reference Card
- Course format : In the Instructor-led format, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam in class (must score 84%).
- Course completion : American Heart Association BLS course completion card, valid for 2 years