- May 14 - 15 2023
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AHA certified PALS training at Mumbai
Last Updated on April 20, 2023
Table of Contents
- How to register
- Pediatric advanced life support
- After booking a course
- AHA Disclaimer for AHA PALS training at Mumbai
- Related medical workshops
How to register
How to book a BLS ACLS PALS or any other medical course in India’s leading medical courses platform, Medcourse.in (We get about 300 visits per day from humans. Excluding Bot traffic).
Check available dates on MedCourse
Visit Upcoming workshops page and check the calendar for a suitable place and date. Fee varies with date and place.
Click on the relevant State name
On that page, click on the relevant state page that lists all medical workshops in your area. Click on a scheduled wordshop.
Click on Register button
Once you click register button on the listing page, you will be taken to a product page that displays available areas and dates. Select a date and add to cart. Checkout and pay the advance. Make sure to read refund rules and check the tick box on booking page. If we get <4 bookings, the course might be postponed.
In about 24-4hrs, the organizer will get in touch with you to confirm your registration. Attend on the specified day and receive certification upon clearing tests.
Refunds / Cancellation
1. Refunds will be provided in case we cannot get you a place or the course is cancelled / postponed and the new dates are not suitable to you. No refunds if you fail to attend.
2. Course organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
3. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled. (Rare but possible)
Pediatric advanced life support
Intro – The AHA’s PALS Course – 2020 Guidelines . This Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
Students who successfully complete the PALS Course will receive a PALS Provider course completion card (print or eCard), valid for two years. Criteria for passing:
- Actively participate in, practice and complete all learning stations
- Complete the open-resource written exam with a minimum score of 84%
- Pass the 1- and 2-Rescuer Child BLS With AED and 1- and 2-Rescuer Infant BLS Skills Tests
- Pass 2 PALS core case scenarios (1 cardiac and 1 respiratory or shock) as a team leader, providing appropriate medical treatment and demonstrating effective team dynamics
After booking a course
After booking for AHA PALS training at Mumbai, you’ll need to prepare well to enhance your learning. A good theory knowledge will allow you to spend more time in learning practical skills at the skill lab. You should collect the study material at least 1 week before to prepare well. The course coordinator will help you procure those manuals. As per AHA rules, each candidate should be given one original manual (unless it’s a renewal course).
If you have booked BLS – Read BLS online
f you have booked ACLS – Read ACLS online and finish ACLS precourse self-assessment online
If you have book PALS – Read PALS online and finish PALS precourse self-assessment online
Read more about AHA courses – BLS – ACLS – PALS
AHA Disclaimer for AHA PALS training at Mumbai
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Related medical workshops
Now that you have found AHA PALS training at Mumbai, how about some related medical workshops?
Check more workshops near by
If you would like to know more about AHA PALS training at Mumbai, use the whatsapp chat button found on top and bottom of this page.