- Apr 19 - 20 2021
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AHA PALS training at Hyderabad Get better in 2021
Table of Contents
- How to register
- Pediatric advanced life support
- After booking a course
- AHA Disclaimer for AHA PALS training at Hyderabad
- Related medical workshops
How to register
1. Click on “Register” button (On the side on desktop and at the bottom on mobile) and choose a date + Course and add to cart.
2. Upon booking for AHA PALS training at Hyderabad, you will get a call from the organizer within 24 Hrs (working days only).
3. The amount you are paying (~10%) is for reserving a place only. Rest of the amount shall be collected by the organizer.
4. Prior BLS is mandatory to book PALS. Book them both if you don’t already have a valid BLS certificate (done within last 2yrs)
Refunds / Cancellation
1. Refunds will be provided in case we cannot get you a place or the course is cancelled / postponed and the new dates are not suitable to you. No refunds if you fail to attend.
2. Course organizers are responsible for cancellations, not MedCourse.
3. If the registrations are fewer than 4, the workshop may be postponed/canceled. (Rare but possible)
Pediatric advanced life support
Intro – The AHA’s PALS Course – 2020 Guidelines . This Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application of CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
Students who successfully complete the PALS Course will receive a PALS Provider course completion card (print or eCard), valid for two years. Criteria for passing:
- Actively participate in, practice and complete all learning stations
- Complete the open-resource written exam with a minimum score of 84%
- Pass the 1- and 2-Rescuer Child BLS With AED and 1- and 2-Rescuer Infant BLS Skills Tests
- Pass 2 PALS core case scenarios (1 cardiac and 1 respiratory or shock) as a team leader, providing appropriate medical treatment and demonstrating effective team dynamics
After booking a course
After booking for AHA PALS training at Hyderabad, you’ll need to prepare well to enhance your learning. A good theory knowledge will allow you to spend more time in learning practical skills at the skill lab. You should collect the study material at least 1 week before to prepare well. The course coordinator will help you procure those manuals. As per AHA rules, each candidate should be given one original manual (unless it’s a renewal course).
If you have booked BLS – Read BLS online
If you have book PALS – Read PALS online and finish PALS precourse self-assessment online
AHA Disclaimer for AHA PALS training at Hyderabad
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Related medical workshops
Now that you have found AHA PALS training at Chennai, how about some related medical workshops?
More workshops in Andhra Telangana
If you would like to know more about AHA PALS training at Hyderabad, use the WhatsApp chat button found on top and bottom of this page.