- Jun 01 - 03 2023
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
AHA certification for BLS ACLS
Last Updated on January 9, 2023
Table of Contents
- How to register
- BLS ACLS PALS schedule in India
- Basic life support
- Advanced cardiac life support
- After booking a course
- AHA disclaimer
How to register
How to book a BLS ACLS PALS or any other medical course in India’s leading medical courses platform, Medcourse.in (We get about 300 visits per day from humans. Excluding Bot traffic).
Check available dates on MedCourse
Visit Upcoming workshops page and check the calendar for a suitable place and date. Fee varies with date and place.
Click on the relevant State name
On that page, click on the relevant state page that lists all medical workshops in your area. Click on a scheduled wordshop.
Click on Register button
Once you click register button on the listing page, you will be taken to a product page that displays available areas and dates. Select a date and add to cart. Checkout and pay the advance. Make sure to read refund rules and check the tick box on booking page. If we get <4 bookings, the course might be postponed.
In about 24-4hrs, the organizer will get in touch with you to confirm your registration. Attend on the specified day and receive certification upon clearing tests.
BLS ACLS PALS schedule in India
|Place||Course and Dates|
|Kerala||BLS ACLS in multiple cities (Kollam, Thiruvalla, Trivandrum, Kottayam) every week|
|Ahmedabad||BLS : 17 Jun 2023|
ACLS : 17-18 Jun 2023
|Vadodara||BLS only : 10, 24 June 2023; 8, 22 July 2023; 12, 26 August 2023; 09, 23 September 2023|
|Surat||BLS : Postponed|
ACLS : Postponed
|Hyderabad||BLS : 4, 11, 16, 18, 25 Jun 2023|
ACLS : 4-6, 17-18, 19-20 Jun 2023
|Vijayawada||BLS : 7, 14, 21, 28 Jun 2023|
ACLS : 8-9, 22-23 Jun 2023
|Bangalore||BLS : 04, 15, 18, 22, 29 Jun 2023|
ACLS: 5-6, 19-20, 22-23, 29-30 Jun 2023
PALS : 16-17 Jun 2023
|Mumbai||BLS: Every Saturday|
ACLS :Every Sunday – Monday
PALS: 14-15 May 2023
|Pune||BLS : 03, 17 Jun 2023|
ACLS : 4-5, 18-19 Jun 2023
|Delhi||BLS: 8, 12, 15, 25 Jun 2023; 27 July 2023; 28 September 2023; 14 December 2023|
ACLS: 9-10, 13-14, 16-17, 26-27 Jun 2023; 28-29 July 2023; 29-30 September 2023; 15-16 December 2023
PALS: 27-28 May 2023
|Gurgaon||BLS : 12 May 2023|
ACLS :12-13 May 2023
|Chennai||BLS: Every Monday and Friday 3,10,17,24 Jun 2023|
ACLS: 06-07, 13-14 Jun 2023
PALS: 15-16 Jun 2023
|Amritsar||BLS: 19 May 2023|
ACLS: 19-20 April 2023
|Indore||BLS: 24 April 2023|
ACLS: 25-26 April 2023
BLS ACLS Instructor course: 4-5 May 2023
Basic life support
The American heart association’s Basic life support (BLS) Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- When to start and how to do high-quality CPR on all ages (infant to adult)
- When/Why/How to use an AED (Automated external defibrillator)
- How to give breaths with different airway devices
- How to work as a team to save a life.
- How to save a choking victim
- Eligibility : Both medical and non-medical people can do BLS course.
- Material provided : BLS Provider Manual with a BLS Reference Card (Electronic version)
- Course format : Read the eBooks before course. On course day, you’ll have hands-on clinical scenarios for skills practice and skills testing.
- Certificate : Score 84% in theory (21/25) and demonstrate efficiency in the skills you learnt on course day to receive your American Heart Association BLS course completion eCard, valid for 2 years. (Within 48hrs)
Advanced cardiac life support
Upon finishing BLS, you can opt for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). builds on the foundation of Basic Life Support (BLS), emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The hands-on instruction and simulated cases in this advanced course are designed to help enhance their skills in the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
- Review BLS + AED usage.
- Recognition, management of ACS and stroke.
- Recognition and management of brady and tachyarrhythmias.
- Recognition and management of cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, immediate post–cardiac arrest care.
- Impact of team dynamics and Feedback to team
- Role of a rapid response team or medical emergency team.
- Eligibility: Healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.
- Material provided: ACLS Provider Manual with an ACLS Reference Card (electronic versions)
- Course format: Read the eBooks before course. On course day, you’ll have hands-on clinical scenarios for skills practice and skills testing.
- Course completion: Score 84% in theory (42/50) and demonstrate efficiency in the skills you learnt on course day to receive your American Heart Association ACLS course completion eCard, valid for 2 years. (Within 48hrs). Testing occurs on day 2 of ACLS course.
After booking a course
Collect eBooks after full payment and prepare well. Finish pre-course self-assessment and pre-course work as guided below. You must complete these before going for the course.
Read more about these courses at official AHA website AHA courses – BLS – ACLS – PALS
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Check more medical workshops at Kerala
We hope you have gathered enough information regarding AHA BLS ACLS training at Kollam. If you need anymore info, msg us on whatsapp (Links on top and bottom)