BLS Basic life support (Latest 2020 AHA)
0 of 18 lessons complete (0%)
Back to lesson
Single rescuer Adult BLS Quiz
1. What is the first step in BLS?
Check for scene safety
Check pulse and breathing simultaneously
Check if you have access to a phone.
2. How to check the response in an adult?
Gently tap on feet
Firmly tap the shoulders and shout
Call his name in a calm composed manner
Punch the victim till he responds
Use a flash light
3. You have started Chest compressions and your colleague gets an AED. What is an acceptable intervention?
Start using the AED immeditely
AED has no role in cardiac arrest
Wait till you finish 30 compressions
Wait till you finish 2 minute cycle
4. What is the ration of chest compressions to breaths in adults?
30 breaths to 2 compressions
30 compressions to 2 breaths
30:2 for single rescuer, 15:2 for 2 rescuer
15 compressions to 1 breath
100-120 compressions to 2 breaths in a minute
5. What is the national emergency number for INDIA?